United Gulf Investment Corporation:
- Incorporated in 1991, UGIC is a public shareholding company listed on the Bahrain Stock Exchange with paid up capital, BD 20 million. UGIC is considered a pioneer in identifying, developing, financing and sponsoring of industrial projects in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and beyond.
- Since inception, UGIC has played a pivotal role in fostering the successful growth of notable industrial projects, such as; United Stainless Steel Company (founding shareholder, divested), Gulf Ferro Alloys Company (majority shareholder) and Dhahran Chemical Industries & Marketing. United Gulf Trading company (founding shareholder).
- Building on UGIC’s Goodwill, the strength of it’s Board of Directors and ownership profile, UGIC is exceptionally placed to further capitalize on the phenomenal growth of the GCC and surrounding economies with strategic alliances.
||Net Profit (Bahraini Dinar)
||BD 3.54 Million
||BD. 4.52 Million
||BD 183 Thousand
||BD 2.7 Million
||BD 8.26 Million
||BD 914 thousand
||BD 916 thousand
- UGIC was established in 1991 and has been listed on the Bahrain Stock Exchange since 1993. Under the name of the United Gulf Industries Corporation.
- UGIC has a long experience in finding investment opportunities in the industrial sector.
- UGIC is committed to the standards of transparency in work and strength of achievement, as evidenced by its uniqueness and the diversity of the factories it has established since its establishment.
- UGIC distributed dividends and achieved consecutive profits in the economic recession and the collapse of other companies as a result of UGIC's leading risk management policies.